Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal. The accepted papers will be published in the Conference proceedings (with ISBN) and will be indexed in several International databases. Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of an international journal.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- AR systems hardware and software
- Applications on AR including for entrepreneurship
- AR in VET and Higher Education
- Information Visualization Using Augmented Reality Technologies
- Visualization Techniques for Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Scientific Visualization
- Mobile Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality for Distributed & Collaborative Environments
- AR-based Navigation and Information Systems
- Location-based and Recognition-based Augmented Reality
- Augmenting Reality Visualization for Medicine, Architecture, Design, Marketing, Advertising, Training and other areas
- Perceptual Issues in Augmented Reality
- Technological, Psychological and Artistic Issues of Integrating AR Objects with Real-World Objects and Environments
- Augmented Reality in Large and Complex Environments
The official language of the ARTE’16 conference is English.
Instructions for authors on paper template are available here in Microsoft Word Document format.
Obs. Authors are required to present their paper during Conference proceedings in either English or Romanian language.
It is recommended that the electronic format of he paper should be Microsoft Word.