ANUNT SELECTIE STUDENTI
pentru scoala de vara din perioada
We are now heading towards the new industrial revolution that will exponentially alter all disciplines, industries and economies. Smart technologies will be the key driver in industry 4.0 as global industries and factories start implementing them into their workflow. This will boost the productivity and value added to the global industries and stimulate economic growth. Furthermore, technological innovations will open new markets and offer huge opportunities for people and companies. One such example of disruptive technology shaping the fourth industrial revolution is 3D printing. Due to the current advancement in 3D printing technologies, mass personalisation and mass production of products through digital processes could become the future of manufacturing.
Between the 1st July 2019 to 12th July 2019, we will be organising the HEI Makers summer school in Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Vilnius, Lithuania.
In this programme you will have the opportunity to discover the fundamentals of technological entrepreneurship and understand how ideas can be successfully developed into businesses. In addition, you will gain an insight into 3D printing processes and will be given the opportunity to design, model and produce your own product. We hope this programme will encourage you to learn more about entrepreneurship and 3D printing and be able to apply your new skills to your education and future careers.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Proficient in English (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- Basic 3D Printing knowledge e.g. regarding CAD
- Basic knowledge regarding entrepreneurship
- Be able to work in a team
- Motivation to learn new ideas
To apply to this summer school, we expect the following:
- Copy of an updated version of your CV
- Letter to express why you are interested in attending this summer school, what makes you the right candidate (interests, relevant experience, achievements etc.) and what your motivations are.
All expenses will be paid from the project budget.
The interview will take place on the 9th of May 2019, at 10 am, room CK009.